Checking out Nintendo Switch Accessories to Play
- All Switch accessories must be checked out and returned to the Level 1 Information Desk.
- Check out the appropriate Joy-Cons for the Switch you would like to use.
- Check out wrist straps or control grips if needed.
- The Nintendo Switch Accessories check out for two (2) hours at a time. After the two (2) hours are up, you can request additional time at the information desk.
- The Nintendo Switch accessories can’t be checked out after two (2) hours before close.
- All accessories must be returned one (1) hour before close.
Nintendo Switch Games
- Available games are loaded digitally on the Nintendo Switch Console
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mario Party Superstars
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- For physical games that are checked out through the Marriott Library or brought in by the user, the information desk will unlock the box to access the game consoles.
- Additional games can be found and requested through the Marriott Library.
Turn on TVs
- Use remote to turn on the TV you want to use.
- Select the Nintendo Switch tile using the TV remote.
How to turn on Nintendo Switch via Joy-Con Controller Remotely
- Just like using a remote control, point the corresponding Right Joy-Con Controller to the Nintendo Switch.
- Press and Hold the Home button.
- Your Nintendo Switch should now wake up or turn on.
Turn off Nintendo Switch Console
- Select “Sleep Mode” on the right-hand side of the HOME Menu.
- Remember to turn off TV after.
How to Pair Additional Player Joy-Con Controllers
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
How to Use the Local Wireless Play Feature of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Party Superstars
How to Start a Multiplayer Game (Mario Party Superstars)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
How to Start a Local or Online Multiplayer Game (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)