ENVIRONMENTAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROGRAM
COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP NETWORK
To further our mission of cultivating a culture of collaboration, the EDR Program hosts the Collaborative Leadership Network (CLN). The CLN connects, supports, and provides continuing education opportunities for environmental, natural resource, and public policy professionals who wish to continue developing their collaboration and leadership skills.
The CLN is open to any individual who has completed an intensive teaching, training or coaching program with the EDR program, including those who have participated in:
- The EDR Program’s annual Collaboration Certificate Course (formerly the Effective Natural Resource Collaboration course)
- A tailored multi-session organizational or team collaboration or conflict resolution training conducted by the EDR Program
- An in-depth coaching partnership with the EDR Program
- The University of Utah’s Negotiation & Dispute Resolution course (CMP 6620/REDEV 6960) taught by EDR Director Danya Rumore
The CLN connects, supports, and provides continuing education opportunities for members via:
- Quarterly virtual facilitated peer-to-peer coaching and learning opportunities
- A short monthly e-newsletter providing participants prompts, resources, and other opportunities to deepen their learning and hone their collaboration and leadership skills.
To join the CLN, or to inquire about your eligibility, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no membership fees associated with the CLN.