The law library provides interlibrary loan (ILL) services to the following groups:
- Law students, faculty and staff
- Law alumni and Utah Bar members
All other campus community members desiring to request an interlibrary loan request should contact the Marriott or Eccles libraries. All other users, please contact your local library.
- Find the item on WorldCat (Hint: if you know you are looking for a book or a journal article, choose the appropriate tab). When you find your item, note the “OCLC Number”. Also be sure to have information such as the author, edition, and publication date available.
- Create an ILLIAD account or log in if you already have an account set up.
- Click the link to fill out the form for the type of item you are looking for (Article, Statute, Book). Fill it out as completely as possible. Be sure to include the OCLC Number that you noted in step one. Click “Submit Request”.