College of Law

Submit Your Official Transcripts

University of Utah Graduate School Transcript Requirement: The University is the official custodian of your official student record. In that capacity the University of Utah Graduate School requires a full set of transcripts from all colleges or universities you have ever attended other than the University of Utah. If you have earned a prior degree from the University of Utah, you only need transcripts from institutions attended since graduating from the University of Utah. Please mail your official transcripts to:

Admissions Office
University of Utah
201 S 1460 E Rm 250S
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9057

Read more about transcript details here.


Submit Your Immunization Records

University of Utah Immunization Requirements Policy dictates that all new (and transfer) students born after December 31, 1956 must submit proof of immunity for measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Failure to comply with the immunization policy will result in a registration hold. You may review more information and the instructions to submit the requisite documentation here. Please contact Kerry Hill with the Immunization Program Office at 801-581-5804 or if you have questions or concerns regarding the immunization requirement.


UCard & Law Building Access

All students will need a current UCard in order to receive full building access to the College of Law. Please visit to upload your preferred photo (using the UCard Photo Uploader), and for more information.

Once you have obtained your UCard, please visit this link to activate the card for College of Law building access.


Pay Tuition & Fees

Fall 2024 term tuition is due Friday, August 30, 2024. Save yourself from long lines and pay online through the CIS portal.


Purchase Your Parking Pass

If you plan to park your vehicle on campus regularly throughout the year, please be aware that you must purchase a parking pass (traditionally a “U” permit). Please visit Commuter Services for more information: We recommend students in the In-Person MLS program to purchase a Day Pass to park in a ‘U’ or ‘A’ stall for the Fridays they will be on campus for classes. If you have questions concerning the purchase of a permit, please contact Commuter Services directly at 801-581-6415.

NOTE: Parking passes for purchase for the new academic year are traditionally made available in July.


Information Technology (IT) Services

Please see the IT FAQ here.