Take Advantage of Reciprocity From Other Schools!

Are you traveling over the summer? Will you be living or working out of state? If there is a Law School where you will be, most likely you can use their Career Services Office. Even better, the process is super easy. All you have to do is contact Chanel and let her know which school you would like reciprocity from. Each school has their own reciprocity policy and offer different services. Read on for a list of schools that have active reciprocity from the S.J. Quinney College of Law!