- “Collaborative Problem-Solving in Action,” March 2014, Utah Valley University, Department of Communications, Executive Lecture Series.
- “Are We Wired to Cooperate?,” March 2014, panel member at the Utah Symposium on Science & Literature, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Michele Straube interviewed for and quoted in Greenwire article about Rep. Bishop’s public lands “Grand Bargain” (October 22, 2013) http://www.eenews.net/greenwire/stories/1059989187/search?keyword=bishop+grand+bargain.
- “Water Law in the West: A Panel Discussion with Patricia Mulroy,” September 2013, panel member, UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas, NV.
- “What Universities Are Teaching About Public Participation,” September 2013, panel member, International Association of Public Participation (IAP2) North American Conference, Salt Lake City, UT.
- “Consensus Building,” July 2013, Association for Conservation Information (ACI), Midway, UT.
- “Collaboration 101: Public Involvement in Recreation and Resource Management,” March 2013, Winter Wildlands Alliance Grassroots Advocacy Conference, Salt Lake City, UT.
- “Energy and the Environment: Responsible Energy Development,” January 2013, panel member at Utah Governor’s Energy Summit, Salt Lake City, UT.
- “Report Card on Environmental Dispute Resolution in Utah,” January 2013, Association of American Law Schools panel, New Orleans, LA.
- “Report Card on Environmental Dispute Resolution in Utah ; Grade: Incomplete, But Showing Progress,” November 2012, Wallace Stegner Center Green Bag, S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
- “Multi-Party Dispute Resolution,” November 2012, UT State Bar Fall Forum, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Are We Wired to Cooperate?, EDR Blog, March 28, 2014
- Report Card on Environmental Dispute Resolution in Utah - Grade: Incomplete, But Showing Promise, to be published in University of Oregon Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation, Vol. 28, second issue (Winter 2013).
- “How Herbert approached water deal,” The Sale Lake Tribune, April 10, 2013
- Reflections on Multi-Party Mediation, Delhi, India, High Court newsletter (Spring 2013)
- “Can Utah talk constructively about the environment?” The Salt Lake Tribune, January 21, 2013
- Collaboration 101: Fundamental Concepts for Success, Colorado Plateau Advocate (Grand Canyon Trust newsletter), Fall/Winter 2012
- “Improving Collaborative Decision Making Through Iterative NEPA,” February 2014 (2 days). US Forest Service national workshop, Salt Lake City, UT (co-sponsored with University of Wyoming Ruckelshaus Institute and Utah State University)
- “Collaborative Problem-Solving Training,” November 2012 (2 days). US Forest Service Intermountain Region Ranger Meeting, Ogden, UT