Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
The S.J. Quinney College of Law offers Utah State Bar Continuing Legal Education credit for attorneys who attend our live events. As a service to our legal community, we also offer self-study CLE through our video archive on YouTube.
Please note we offer CLE ONLY on videos posted by the S.J. Quinney College of Law. YouTube’s “suggested videos” often are from other sources, and don’t qualify for CLE.
Utah State Bar CLE requirements »
“Lawyers on active status with a compliance period ending June 30, of a given reporting period are required to complete a minimum of 24 hours of Utah approved CLE, which shall include a minimum of three hours of accredited ethics. One of the ethics hours shall be in the area of professionalism and civility.”
Request a College of Law CLE completion certificate CLE@law.utah.edu »
Once you have watched a video, please email CLE@law.utah.edu with the event title, date and time you watched the CLE for our records? Then you keep the same information for your reporting and we will send the information to the Utah State Bar prior to the end of the reporting cycle.
College of Law CLE event video archive on YouTube
- Jefferson B. Fordham Debates »
- William H. Leary Lectures »
- CLE events from the 2018-2019 school year »
- CLE events from the 2019-2020 school year »
- 2020 Wallace Stegner Symposium »
- Utah Law Review Symposiums »
- CLE Ethics Videos »
- CLE Professionalism & Civility Videos »
- Wallace Stegner Center Greenbags and lectures »
- Wallace Stegner Center Conferences »
- Law & Biomedicine Colloquium lectures »
- Center for Law and Biomedical Sciences conferences »
- Human Trafficking Symposiums »