Alumni Award Nomination (due on December 30, 2019)
Alumna/Alumnus of the Year Nomination Criteria
- Sustained or extraordinary service to the legal profession reflecting the qualities of intellect, integrity, leadership and responsibility that S.J. Quinney College of Law fosters
- Service to society, recognizing a significant contribution to the public welfare that exemplifies the values of College of Law
- Sustained or extraordinary service to the College of Law may also be considered
Young Alumni of the Year Criteria (under 10 years of practice)
- This award is given to the Alumna/us whose performance and commitment, in ten years or less since graduation, has led the way for new lawyers in setting an example in legal skill, professionalism and contribution to the profession and reflects credit on the S.J. Quinney College of Law.
Honorary Alumni of the Year Criteria
- This award is given to an individual/s/group/entity, may or may not be an alumnus (historically has not), that has contributed significantly to the school and its graduates.
Corporate Leadership Award Criteria
- This award is given to an entity that has contributed to the educational excellence of the COL students through its contributions/in-kind donations/etc. to the school