William M McDonnell
- University of Arkansas - B.A.
- Henderson State University - Pre Med Studies
- University of Arkansas, College of Medicine - M.D.
- Arkansas Children's Hospital - Residency
- The Children's Hospital, University of Colorado - Fellowship
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Adjunct Professor of Law - University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Assistant Professor - University of Utah
- Office of Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Utah Innovative Pilot Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Teaching Project Education Grant
- Medical Diagnoses Commonly Associated with Pediatric Malpractice Lawsuits in the United States.
McAbee GN, Donn SM, Mendelson RA, McDonnell WM, Gonzalez JL, Ake JK
- Do State Laws Make It Easier to Say “I’m Sorry?”
McDonnell WM, Guenther E
Annals of Internal Medicine 2008;149:811-815
- Deficits in EMTALA Knowledge Among Pediatric Physicians.
McDonnell WM, Roosevelt GE, Bothner J
Pediatric Emergency Care 2006;22(8):555-561
- Will EMTALA Changes Leave Emergency Patients Dying on the Hospital Doorstep?
Journal of Health Law 2005;38(1):77-93
- Clearing the Fog (A Bit): The 2003 EMTALA Regulations and Their Implications for Pediatric Emergency Departments.